Journeying on…

It’s hard to know what exactly to say in order to kick start this blog off again. I suppose first things first I’ve rediscovered my motivation. If I’m honest I’m more motivated to understand myself more fully and to live a healthier lifestyle than I am in just losing weight. I think but that losing weight will come as I journey further and I look forward to realizing the full package.

My personal counselling (mentioned in an earlier post two or three down) took a lot longer to start than I thought. This was due to my counselor being ill and then I fell ill with meningitis, next week will see my third session.

To cut a long story short I’m back on the path towards my goal of being released from the control food has over me… Your welcome to join me on the journey should you still fancy it!

4 thoughts on “Journeying on…

• 17th December 2007 at 1:24 am

Be reassured that you are loved by so many for who you are in the relationships that you have with people. You have an amazing smile and a great sense of humour. Keep the journey going steady and keep faith that it’s changing your lifestyle and not a diet! I hope God truly blesses you!

• 17th December 2007 at 11:20 pm

keep going pete. if you want a walk around lurgan park one of these days, text me.

• 28th December 2007 at 9:24 pm

Hey Pete,

I’m so sorry to hear you were ill – hope you’re fully recovered and managed to enjoy Christmas!

I’ve had a few months off the dieting/exercising regime and have definitely pilled on the pounds cos my clothes are getting a bit tight 🙁
    My hubbie says I don’t look like I’ve put any weight on but I think you men know better than to cross that line!

I’m planning to weigh myself on 2nd January to see what the damage is and then I’ll start all over again and get this last couple of stone off once and for all! I’ll keep you posted.

Take care,
    Michelle

• 31st December 2007 at 2:31 pm

Keep going lad..If anyone believes you can do it it’s me. there aint much esle I reckon your incapable of either.